Job Title: Sales Executive
Date: 31 May 2019
Apply by: Open
Location: Freetown, Sierra Leone
Sales Executives required for logistics company in Sierra Leone.
Purpose - To actively sell the company's products or services, and represent the company in handling queries in order to achieve and exceed the established targets.
1. To embark on field selling activities to both potential and existing customers with a view of increasing the company's market shares
2. To monitor competitors' activities and present analytical reports to management with a view of gaining more market shares
3. To implement the company's promotional programs effectively and efficiently in order to achieve the desired objectives
4. To keep accurate records and clean database on all the customers
Knowledge, skills and experience
- a graduate from a recognised institution of higher learning with a minimum of second class upper division preferably in the social sciences. A post-graduate degree or an MBA will be an added advantage
- two or three years working experience in sales, or marketing or customer services areas in a reputable company
- good working skills in Microsoft application tools
- excellent written and oral communication as well as presentation skills. Proficiency in French will be an added advantage
- highly creative, dynamic and passion for organising and meeting people
Abnormal working hours
Normal working hours are from 8am to 5pm but the job holder must be prepared to work late on some days and report for duty on weekends and holidays when requested.
Must be available and willing to travel (primarily within West Africa), sometimes at short notice.
Attractive compensation package, which includes salary and commission plus official vehicle is available.
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject 'Sales Executive' as soon as possible.