Job Title: Accounts and Administration Manager
Date: October 2020
Apply by: 30 October 2020
Salary: Le40,800,000 per annum including allowances and before statutory deductions of NASSIT and Income Tax
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Staff management and developing individual staff and organizational capability.
2. Manage the implementation of the goals and objectives of the Accounting and Budgeting functions.
3. Manage the implementation of accounting policies, procedures and systems.
4. Identify and manage the implementation of procedural changes designed to improve internal controls, departmental efficiency and/or report quality.
5. Manage the General Ledger, including timely and accurate monthly closings, the review of account balances and the reconciliation of accounts.
6. Process transactions related to accounts payable and accounts receivable, payroll, fixed assets, depreciation and amortization, and maintain records related to those.
7. Manage the development, documentation and delivery of financial training to the organization.
8. Manage the development and maintenance of standard and ad hoc financial reports.
9. Manage the annual external audit, acting as primary liaison with external auditors, ensuring all necessary reconciliations prepared upon arrival of the auditors, and providing needed schedules and documents for audit and tax return purposes.
10. Provide direction during the annual financial budgeting process, managing the development of automated, accurate data gathering, analysis and presentation.
11. Oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of financial systems that are critical to the daily operation of the organization.
12. Participate in developing strategic and tactical plans for the organization particularly in areas of new business development.
13. Planning and coordination of branding and marketing of new outlets/agents
14. Any ad hoc duties as deemed fit by management.
Applicants are required to submit their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with mail subject "Accounts and Administration Manager” by Friday 30 October 2020.