Job Title: Control Room & Logistics Supervisor
Date: 11 March 2015
Our client, an Indigenous Security Company in Sierra Leone, with operations in ALL Districts in the country is looking out for ideal candidates to fill the following position:
· Control Room & Logistics Supervisor
The successful candidate will plan, supervise and shall be responsible for the effective and smooth running of the Control room and Fuel Logistics Team and shall be responsible to the Operations Director.
Key Requirement for the position of Control Room & Logistics Supervisor:
· MUST be knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office especially Excel
· MUST have analytical skills
Key Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Supervision of the Control Room Operators / Logistics Team
· Compilation of all reports for Internal & External reporting
· Daily / Weekly / Monthly reconciliation of fuel supplies
· Co-ordination of the lifting and supplying of fuel supply to various sites
· Liaise and represent Pendrax in all logistics related meetings
· Shall be the first port of call for Clients complaints and concerns
General Requirements for the position:
· MUST be physically fit.
· MUST possess very good communication skills, both written & spoken.
· MUST demonstrate very good Leadership qualities.
· MUST have an eye for details.
· MUST possess decision making capability.
· MUST be able to take instructions & give commands.
· MUST be able to multi-task.
· MUST have the ability to manage people.
Interested applicants are invited to submit applications consisting of CV, cover letter specific to this position, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis thus early submission is encouraged. Please include job title in the subject of your email. No phone calls please.