Job Title: HSE Manager
Date: 28 January 2019
Apply by: 20 February 2019
HSE Manager is required for a reputable industry in Sierra Leone
The Safety Manager assists management to ensure that the company and its contractors provide a safe working environment and implement safe working conditions throughout all company activities in compliance with the company’s Health, Safety, Social, and Environmental Management Standards and government Safety regulations and legislations
• HSE management- Develop safety protocols & procedures to comply with the HSSE Management Standards, Company Site Management Plans (ESMP’s) relating to health and safety, Government of Sierra Leone Safety and Health regulations and legislations and International Safety Standards • Coordination and advise of safety practices, systems and procedures.
• Implement the company safety protocols and procedures and ensure that project activities and operations are undertaken in compliance with the HSSE Management Standards, safety protocols and government Safety and Health regulations and legislations throughout the project
• Monitoring compliance with the safety systems and procedures within the workplace and provide operational and project support to Project Management and Leadership Teams.
• Managing safety audits and investigations and liaising and presenting to clients on project HSE matters.
• Champion Health and Safety culture, awareness and performance.
• Develop safety protocols & procedures to comply with the HSE Management Standards
• Incident management
• Emergency Management Preparedness
To apply, submit CV and cover letter to and copy email@example.com with subject 'HSE Manager' by 20 February 2019