Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Date: 21 August 2017
Apply by: 4 September 2017
Reports to: Country Manager
Type: Local Hire
An international clinical research organisation is recruiting an Administrative Assistant to work in Guinea.
1. Assists with document preparation and printing for submission to local ethics committees, regulatory agencies and/or other ministries.
2. Communicates effectively with internal and headquarters teams. Escalates risks and issues, as needed, within 24 hours of occurrence (or request).
3. Tracks site records for the Trial Master File (TMF).
4. Maintains complete inventory of all study supplies. Tracks expiration dates of supplies. Informs headquarters two months prior to supply expiration dates.
5. Submits monthly ZMapp project ancillary supply inventories to headquarters.
6. Liaises to ensure ancillary supply and Rx shipments are received timely. Processes paperwork for signatures for import process.
7. Provides weekly temperature checks from cold storage depot. Role as primary contact for any temperature excursions. Ensures HOBO monitors are functioning correctly and sufficient credit is available on WiFi dongles. Maintains good relationship with cold storage depot personnel.
8. Provides timely and accurate drug product inventory forms weekly to HQ for sponsor records: required by Friday at 12:00 EST.
9. Facilitates preparation for quarterly trainings, including scheduling venue, invitations for personnel and associated tasks, as needed.
10. Obtains quotes for ancillary supplies, evaluates supply purchases and follows the organisation’s Finance Policy for purchase approvals.
11. Ensures any supplies needed in support of the ZMapp EAP project, are added to the monthly budget request.
12. Other tasks as needed for the ZMapp EAP project.
13. Coordinates vehicle usage needs with other ZMapp EAP project staff.
14. Valid driver’s license, preferred.
Qualification in business administration
Attention to detail
Can initiate own work
Experience in inventory management
Please include the job title in the subject field.